Mother's Day Hot Selling Spotlight from Eric with Michael Crist
Notes and tools of Live video by Eric and Michael Christ.
- Eric welcomes everyone joining the Live and cheering up.
- Introducing Michael Christ
- Introduction to the ShineOn Platform and ShineOn App
- Internally testing 9 new products to find out the best to make it public for all to sell.
- 8000 people actively selling with ShineOn App and 5000 people selling with ShineOn Platform.
- Michael started with ShineOn in 2017 before Christmas and did pretty well Bangles.
- In 2019, last Christmas he made $500k in 16 days with ShineOn using an absolutely new Shopify store.
- Using a system of research and ad strategy that Michael is going to explain in this Live.
- Michael starts his speech - you can find quotes and messages in amazon, Etsy, and everywhere.
- You can even find them on eBay, in Facebook, you can even use some of the paid tools to spy and research.
- But I use Etsy to find out my winner.
- Go to Etsy and search: mother's day, gifts for mom, mother's day card and other mom-related keywords
- I use Keywords Everywhere Chrome browser extension to check the monthly search volume of a keyword.
- reading some of the phrases for inspiration
- Always see the "best seller" tag underneath the Etsy product
- Another place I like to go to and research is Pinterest. Go to Pinterest and search the same keywords and phrases.
- Go deep with the Pinterest research, look for the images come under the main image.
- There are different kinds of mothers out there, you have biological mother, stepmother and you also have mother-in-law
- Ads targeting, ask yourself who is the buyer?
- United States/ 25-55 age/ Women/ Married as simple as it is.
- 70% or most part of the income spent by women.
- Explaining why I target this way.
- Single Mom is another better interest to the target
- I never target Men, they have complicated relationships.
- Eric explains, why targeting these middle women is because a daughter is a Mom too.
- Michael clarifies one Mom in a family buys for different moms.
- He is placing a bunch of different angles here to sell.
- Always go for the gigantic size of the audience. I like to catch whales. You get 100+ sales a day.
- It is absolutely ok if your audience size is more than 10 million or even if it's 60 million.
- If you have a good product you can sell.
- I use one pixel per niche, I use a new pixel for a new store.
- Advanced targeting - you can test different interests. Narrow by Family, Online Shopping, Engaged Shopper.
- After having some sales, go to campaign manager > break down by age, gender, location > use the winning demographics.
- I work in the USA and if it works then I go to Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand.
- Introducing ShineOn Graphic Design group. You can get a lot of talented graphic designers, you can hire them for good selling design.
- Different custom designs and custom mockups.
- Michael explains why you need different unique mockups to make people stop scrolling.
- Eric explains, why ShineOn Graphic Design group is so important for every seller.
Questions and answers from Eric and Michael. It's highly recommended to watch the video to enjoy this segment.